End-User License Agreement for SuperEncryptor
1. SuperEncryptor is shareware. Having chosen to install the software, we accept that you have read this warranty, have understood it and agreed to be bound by its terms and conditions.
2. If you do not agree with the terms of this license, please abort the installation process and remove SuperEncryptor files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
3. All copyrights to all parts of SuperEncryptor are exclusively owned by the author - YIYOU Software. SuperEncryptor is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
4. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. After the expiration of the 30-day trial period, you MUST register it or remove it completely from all your computers and your storage devices.
5. There are 2 basic types of licenses issued for SuperEncryptor, these are:
a. A single computer USAGE license. The user purchases ONE license to USE SuperEncryptor on ONE computer.
b. A Multiple USAGE license. The user purchases a number of USAGE licenses for use, by the purchaser, the purchaser's employees or accredited agents, on the same number of computers.
6. The trial version of SuperEncryptor may be freely distributed by any software download sites or be included in any packages or products provided that it's kept intact and no cracks, keys or key generators are included on the same distribution.
7. SuperEncryptor is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. Neither the author nor the agents of the author will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Neither SuperEncryptor binary code, SuperEncryptor source may be used or reverse engineered to re-create.
10. The Author may terminate this Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In such cases, you are not permitted to use SuperEncryptor any more and MUST completely remove all copies of the SuperEncryptor and all of its components from your computer and all your storage devices.
11. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by the Author.